- This event has passed.
The School of AV Integration Fundamentals
June 14, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm$66
An in-depth instruction on AV integration for AV persons
This workshop is an ideal introduction for individuals who are new to the audiovisual industry and whose role sees them support AV systems within education facilities. The school aims to offer a fundamental knowledge base as a platform for further development.
Key topics include:
• AV Components, Signals and Connectivity
• AV Signal Management
• The AV Environment
After attending this one-day school, you will be able to
• Identify the various audiovisual components and understand their function within an AV system
• Understand AV cable types and identify their function, what they transport and their distance limitations
• Identify audio basics as they apply to AV
• Understand the role of EDID and HDCP plays in every cable connection we make
• Identify AV Standards Vs AV Specifications for commercial AV systems
• Assist you to identify AV issues when required
• Recognise the needs and solutions that assist in the delivery of AV systems
This program is designed for individuals seeking to build a stronger working knowledge of commercial audiovisual technologies. The content is aimed toward IT and AV support teams and those utilising audiovisual systems to deliver education in Media and the Arts.
Click here to download a detailed brochure for this event.
Click here to register for this event.
Please note that Extron Australia does not charge for training. The charge being levied for this event covers the costs of The Hartley Institute and catering. Extron Australia are not being paid for their participation.