- This event has passed.
Coaching Accreditation Programme – Phase 3
June 1, 2017 @ 8:30 am - June 2, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
An accreditation program designed for leaders in the school education sector who are committed to building their coaching and leadership skills in order to confidently lead coaching conversations with staff, students and even parents.
Who can apply?
- Those who have successfully undertaken Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the accreditation programme
- Education directors, school principals, heads of educational organisations departments
- Head office personnel, including education consultants, HR managers and professional
- Deputy principals, assistant principals and head teachers
- Teachers aspiring to leadership roles
- Education counsellors and senior assistants
- Schools, regions and dioceses who wish to host the programme ‘in house’.
Phase 3 in summary
A significant focus of phase 3 includes input and modelling on giving feedback in coaching.
This Phase will again have a highly participatory focus.
Specifically, the 2 days will address:
- Review of coaching experiences to date
- Giving feedback in coaching: Positive, In-the-moment and Challenging feedback
- Facilitating change in coaching
- Establishing the right environment for successful coaching
- Identification of individual coaching goals for skill/knowledge development
- Additional coaching resources, tools, techniques and practice opportunities
- Leadership coaching: Practical and ethical issues including, establishing a coaching agreement, accountability and record tracking
- Action planning through a group coaching process.
Accreditation involves successful completion of the FOUR phases of this programme, including a written assignment.
Click here for more detailed information about this programme.
Click here for booking information.