- This event has passed.
Organisation with Microsoft Outlook – CANCELLED
October 11, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm| $220
A full-day workshop with Nicholas Jankovic for those who wish to master the organisational power of Outlook, and learn time-saving techniques.
Organisation with Outlook is an ideal course for those comfortable with Outlook’s basic functionality such as sending emails and calendar appointments who wish to utilise the organisational abilities of Outlook to establish order to the vast quantities of information of the modern corporate era. With a correct perspective, Outlook can manage information in a clear and systemised way and this course offers a balance of explaining the use of Outlook features along with understanding of organisational techniques within the Outlook philosophy. This training is particularly beneficial for groups or departments of staff as a common understanding of Outlook organisation / communication makes for a more effective flow of information in your business.
Subjects covered in this course include:
- Curing overflowing inbox habits
- Creating email templates
- Tracking your work with the journal
- Distinction between tasks and appointments
- Using rules to sort incoming emails
- Flagging email
- Setting Outlook options to benefit your work
- Using categories to organise your information
- Adding reminder bells for email recipients
- Comprehensive task usage
- Assigning tasks to a colleague
- Quickly saving emails as normal files
- Cleaning up excess emails
- Data storage techniques
Group discount available
Click here to register.