- This event has passed.
Microsoft Word Essentials for School Support Staff
July 12, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A full-day workshop with Nicholas Jankovic for those who wish to learn correct word-processing procedures, develop powerful skills and learn time-saving techniques.
An ideal course for people who wish to extend their Microsoft Word skills and work faster and with more consistent formatting, especially when working with large documents.
This is a hands on workshop in which you will become comfortable with many of the features of Word.
The subjects covered in this course are the most popular and most utilised aspects of Microsoft Word, making this course ideal for school support staff who do not have time to waste on the more obscure features.
• Paragraph style basics
• Page breaks
• Working with tabs
• Assembling and formatting tables
• Adding watermarks to documents
• Working with pictures including text wrap
• Creating a table of contents
• Copying charts and tables from Excel
• Line and paragraph spacing
• Headers and footers
• Creating templates
• Bulleted and numbered lists
• Working with the Building Blocks feature
• Mail merges
• Adjusting AutoCorrect
• Track changes.
Click here to download a flyer
Click here to register