- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel Essentials for School Support Staff
August 11, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$220
A full-day workshop with Nicholas Jankovic for those who wish to learn correct spreadsheet procedures, develop useful skills and learn time-saving techniques.
Ideal for those who use spreadsheets to prepare budgets, or to manipulate large amounts of data (like class lists).
This is a hands on workshop in which you will become comfortable with SUM and AVERAGE formulas, correct data structure, sorting data, creating charts and filtering data. etc. The subjects covered in this course are the most popular and most utilised aspects of Microsoft Excel making this course ideal for school support staff who do not have time to waste on the more obscure advanced features.
• Working with VLOOKUP
• Linking cells between Excel tabs
• Drop-down menus in cells
• Working with SUM, AVERAGE & SUBTOTAL
• Working with COUNT, MAX & MIN
• Working with SUMIF and COUNTIF
• Splitting and freezing windows
• Sorting and filtering data
• Naming cells
• Absolute referencing
• Protecting worksheets
• Logic tests (eg: IF, AND, OR)
• Conditional formatting
• Print area, page breaks and page scaling
Click here to download the brochure for this event.
Click here to register for this event. (Discount available for groups of 4)